Sunday 13 December 2009

Day 90 :: Yeeehaaaaw!


So I decided to go back to the workout from day 1. My, how things have changed!

It took me less than 20 mins., and was such a breeze that I couldn't stop myself from turning on Exercise TV for a longer ab workout. My newly minted, cast iron core deserves no less, and it was actually pretty challenging. Who knew there was good workout stuff to be had with my monthly cable package? Sweet!

We're busying ourselves with holiday house prep, so I'll be back later with my final post and photos. There's a killer yoga class on Tues., so I'm hoping to hit that and test out this new bod. Report to follow!

Everyone have a great rest of the weekend and have fun celebrating this amazing accomplishment!

3 comments:

  1. You'll be surprised not by your strength, but by your improved flexibility at your yoga class.

    Strength = flexibility (if you do it right)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeehaw is right! Hope you'll show us some photos of you rocking those yoga poses. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have rocked it Shelly! Woot! Looking forward to hearing about yoga and yeah, those early workouts don't look so scary now. Heh. I didn't think my knees and back would ever scoff at such a thing.

    Have fun with the holiday preps and will be checking in this week.

    ReplyDelete