Saturday 12 December 2009

Day 89 :: Day Before the Last Day!


Sorry my PCPeeps, I so wanted to keep up with the countdown and post yesterday, but my internet connection pooped out on me until late last night. Arrgh, technology!

Today's workout was a total killer, the toughest yet, and now that it's done, I gotta say... I'm feeling pretty amazing! Can't even begin to imagine having tackled that routine 3 months ago, but thanks to PCP, I've now got the strength and energy to power right through.

I was thinking this morning how I can't believe that the ride is almost up. But while our PCP is coming to an end, I am by no means finished. This program has started something in me that I can't quite articulate. It's the doors that have begun to open -- the ideas, people, and opportunities that are crossing my path. I can't wait to see what's in store, and I owe a big THANK YOU to Patrick and Chen for this new direction.

Day 89 is a gorgeous one here in Baltimore, MD, USA, and I'm going to make the most of it. I'm heading out for the afternoon and plan to glide on this post-workout endorphin high. Wishing a fabulous Saturday and a huge CONGRATS to Emily, Naomi, Jonti, and Denise!

WE DID IT, LADIES! ONE DAY TO GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment