Wednesday 9 December 2009

Day 86 :: Motivation

One of the greatest aspects of the PCP is how the program is designed to motivate you to succeed. By blogging regularly, posting weekly body shots and staying honest with your group, you have to maintain a level of complete transparency. Those factors seem to magically combine to fuel your intentions to get your butt off the couch and feed your body right. Granted, you only have to leaf any of our blogs to know that it gets hard sometimes, but overall we seem to carry on with a "just gotta do it" attitude.

With my group in the last lap of our program, I've been wondering if my level of motivation will hold strong. This morning I thought I might start researching some motivational tips to see what I can find. I had to laugh when I clicked the image link on my Google search, and I've posted a few of the gems here. Maybe they'll help as we push through these last FOUR DAYS!!!










4 comments:

  1. Last night, we went to the gym for the first of our extra special "last week's" workouts. I also thought it would be fun to increase the resistance on a few exercises. By fun to increase the resistance, I mean sadistically warp my body after a long day of brain exertion. Too much work apparently makes me stupid at the gym.

    For the last poster, I don't really get the escalator going in to the gym, but I totally get it for the exit. I walked out kind of like a zombie. If there had been stairs, I would have groaned on each step and scared off anyone from coming in.

    Thanks for the images, totally related to a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shelly! I really needed a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 1 hour exercise vs. 24 hour dead is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah..need some motivation. I love The escalators.

    ReplyDelete